In a first-of-its-kind partnership in Africa, Bento has partnered with Stanbic IBTC bank to introduce a new world-class payroll experience to their 100,000+ corporate clients. Both players recognize that it is time for salaries to move outside of the payment upload portal and assume a dedicated role that adds value to businesses and to banks collectively. A genuine win-win!
For employers, this means that payroll can now be processed from the Stanbic IBTC internet banking platform or SME mobile app provider in a few steps and in a few minutes.
Pay Salaries (for formal or domestic staff), Remit Taxes and Pensions to any taxing body or PFA, and provide Health Insurance for all employees. All of these and more through a single click.
How does it work?
- From the Stanbic dashboard – Click Payroll – it will redirect you to Bento.
- All you have to do as the admin is upload YOUR employees.
- Enter their tax ID and Pencom number.
- Update their pension breakdowns.
- Set authorization level and connect their Stanbic account.
How does this change the status quo?
This partnership empowers businesses with the enablements of digital, powered by APIs, and seamless integration into the payroll, HRM, and remittance system. This partnership adds value to Stanbic IBTC corporate clients with;
- Free payroll services.
- Free HR services for the first 3 months.
- Discounted fees on paid HR services.
- The Powered by dashboard gives you a summary of relevant information such as your payroll amount and total employee count.
- Functionalities such as managing new and existing users, and assigning and de-assigning roles to them have been made easy for you.
- Set multiple payroll approval levels in order to combat fraud and show transparency in your payroll approval process.
But we are not done innovating
With Bento and Stanbic IBTC, we believe that with a push of a button you should be able to pay salaries, taxes, pensions, NHF, NSTIF, ITF, and be done. Why do in 8 steps that which you can do in 1? Why spend 4 hours doing something you can do in 5 minutes?
Get started today! It is free for the first 3 months courtesy of Stanbic IBTC.